Intelligence Analyst - GTAC at CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
The CrowdStrike Intelligence Team is looking for an Intelligence Analyst with experience tracking targeted intrusion/cyber espionage operations to work in its Global Threat Analysis Cell (GTAC). The position will be focused on the analysis, tracking, and reporting of targeted intrusion activity from actors believed to be operating out of China.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help support GTAC’s China targeted intrusion product line to include:
- Tracking existing campaigns and adversaries to see how they evolve over time.
- Identify, analyze, and track new targeted intrusion threats emerging from China.
- Regular production of short and long-form intelligence products.
- Collaborate with different areas of the CrowdStrike Intelligence Team in order to share knowledge and increase quality of work product.
- Collaborate with teams across the entire CrowdStrike organization in order to provide Intelligence expertise and gather information for finished Intelligence products.
- Publish reports for public consumption via blogs, public reports, and conferences.
- Conduct briefings as needed for a variety of levels of customers as requested (via either phone, video conference, webcast, in-person briefing, or industry conference).
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience
- Experience conducting threat research focused on targeted intrusion/cyber espionage operations.
- Understanding of terminology & tactics employed by threat actors.
- Knowledge of how malware is developed, functions, & is employed.
- Knowledge of dynamic malware analysis, with a focus on extracting and analyzing technical indicators of compromise.
- Ability to examine network traffic and hosting infrastructure.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field; or, relevant work experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.