Lead Analyst-Data at Ascension
We are hiring a full-time Lead Analyst - Data.
What You Will Do
Lead the development of business function-specific analytics resulting in operational business insights and recommendations for improvement that will be presented to leaders based on current reporting and requests.
The lead analyst will be responsible for:
- Understanding existing business processes, functions and data sources that will be utilized in the business insights and recommendation development.
- Coordinating across functional, data, operational teams and with leaders to ensure accuracy, consistency and optimization of the overall work product and business insights.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders to obtain necessary data for analyses which could include disparate source systems and data structures.
- Comfortable working with large data sets utilizing cloud-based platforms, SQL or similar query tools.
- Uses statistical modeling to discover deeper insights including prediction and forecasting.
- Generating recommendations for improvement.
- Participating on Strategy and Innovation multidisciplinary teams to assist with projects that align with Ascension's strategic vision.
- Participating in and/or driving the development of complex visualizations.
- Mentoring the work of less experienced analysts.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.