Lead Process Improvement Analyst at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2020 is looking for a driven Lead Process Improvement Analyst As a critical member of the team you will be reporting to the Senior Director of Business Applications. You will be responsible for the creation and management of Salesforce intake and operational processes. This role will review and analyze current intake and operational processes, services and information needs with a view to implementing change management initiatives to improve request execution, intake and operational excellence. This role will partner the Salesforce, Zuroa, Impartner and business teams, will be adaptable and embrace change, as well as having a competent process engineering understanding so that you are able to support the team and platform.
What You’ll Do
- Provide subject matter expertise in process improvement
- Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to define and implement process improvement initiatives and to drive partnerships and trust.
- Manage and balance resource allocation to set the team up for success.
- Analyze reports to identify potential systemic issues and summarize impact of uncovered opportunities
- Research process & recommend best practices to satisfy business needs; analyze the root cause and provide solutions
- Drive the selection of g an approach to managing issues, risks and requirements while ensuring all stakeholders are in agreement on project scope
- Support administrative tasks such as creating readouts, maintaining trackers and publish weekly / monthly metrics reports
- Lead the Process Improvement processes
- Lead the Intake management processes, implementing/improving the process strategy while ensuring business SLA’s are defined and met
- Lead the Change/Release Management processes evolving and implementing the process strategy while ensuring compliance to the Change Management General Controls.Segregation of Duties – complete quarterly testing of SOX applications to ensure an adequate segregation of duties (SOD) exists between the development and production environments.
- Advise on the interpretation of the ITIL process methodology ensuring a best practice approach for the organization.
- Monitor the SLAs and KPIs allocated for the region and contribute to the Global Service Delivery Performance objectives.
Who you are
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related discipline, Master’s degree preferred
- 8+ years business analyst experience
- Deep understanding of the impact of quality, compliance and processes on successful performance
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with proven track record of effective root cause analysis; skillful at using data and analysis to make decisions and influence others
- Adept at understanding, compiling and improving established policies and procedures through collaboration with support teams
- Commitment to identifying and implementing innovative ideas to improve processes and performance.
- Skilled at relationship building and influencing decision making
- Proven creative problem solving history
- Proficiency in process mapping techniques and tools;
- Self-motivated and driven; comfortable working in a global, matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Forward thinking; able to see beyond the current state, identify risks/opportunities and drive their teams toward the desired objective