Manager, Analytics & Reporting at Bright Health
- Lead a highly skilled technical team that analyzes data to identify patterns and trends in cost and utilization, translate the analysis into insights, and use the results to define opportunities to drive business action.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the organization to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
- Support the validation of external reporting packages, responses to questions, and ad-hoc requests resulting from these reports.
- Communicate complex concepts to non-technical business stakeholders across the entire analytic cycle, from question identification through results interpretation, and including communication about data integrity.
- Partner with Analytics leadership and team members to create an integrated analytics program leveraging consistent methodologies and deliverable.
- Develop short-term, quick-win functionality as well as longer-term, deeply analytic research capabilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in analytics related field preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a health care analytics field required.
- Two (2) or more years of experience leading analytics projects, developing roadmaps and mentoring analysts required
- Advanced level of expertise with business intelligence tools, including SQL, SAS, Power BI and/or Tableau required.
- Ability to lead and mentor a highly skilled team
- Expertise in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming
- Ability to frame an analysis from end-to-end in collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Experience with health care data required
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data