“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
Bright Health’s Analytics Team is working to push boundaries to redefine what strong analytics can accomplish in health care. The Analytics Manager will advance the role of analytics as strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Manager, Analytics & Reporting will be comfortable speaking both ‘business’ and ‘data’ to understand business questions, develop ways to answer those questions, and communicate answers to stakeholders. The Manager, Analytics & Reporting will partner with the Pharmacy Operations team in support of cost containment activities, Stars and Quality improvement activities, and platform migrations.
- Lead a highly skilled technical team that analyzes data to drive analytics related to medical cost management.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the organization to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
- Develop methods and reporting assets to improve efficiency of identifying, quantifying, and monitoring cost containment strategies.
- Communicate complex concepts to non-technical business stakeholders across the entire analytic cycle, from question identification through results interpretation, and including communication about data integrity.
- Partner with Analytics leadership and team members to create an integrated analytics program leveraging consistent methodologies and deliverables.
- Develop short-term, quick-win functionality as well as longer-term, deeply analytic research capabilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a health care or related analytics field required.
- Two (2) or more years of experience leading analytics projects, developing roadmaps and mentoring analysts required
- Advanced level of expertise with business intelligence tools, including SQL, SAS, Power BI and/or Tableau required.
- Experience with pharmacy claims data strongly required.
- Ability to lead and mentor a highly skilled team
- Expertise in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming
- Ability to frame an analysis from end-to-end in collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Experience with health care data required
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.