Market Intelligence Analyst at SailPoint
The Market Intelligence Analyst will operate as a member of the recently created Solutions & Market Strategy team and be responsible for conducting Competitor Research and Analysis to support SailPoint’s overall understanding of its competition. While the ideal candidate should possess the requirements and skills listed below, they will receive focused market intelligence training as part of their transition into the role.
- Maintain and update existing competitor knowledge base, making sure that intelligence remains up-to-date and as accurate as possible.
- Monitoring competitors for updates regarding their company activities, product releases, partnerships, leadership changes and related developments.
- Monitoring and querying SalesForce for competitive data
- Assisting with requests for competitive information from various stakeholders.
- Assisting with engaging and training various teams throughout the firm with respect to competitors and competitive market developments.
- Occasional travel to industry Trade Shows.
- Base-level knowledge of the competitive intelligence life cycle
- Strong knowledge of SailPoint products
- Ability to work independently
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills, utilizing resources outside of Google Search.
- Strong analytical and writing skills, with the ability to synthesize research findings into consumable, compelling language.
- Understanding of the importance of integrity and the application of ethical and legal aspects to gathering information
- Experience with Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, SalesForce and Word. Additional experience with Wiki-like information platforms (Harbor, Guru etc) preferred.
- Strong sense of “customer service”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.