BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Our growing Marketing department is looking for a strategic Web Analyst to help us uplevel the performance of our website. This person will have a front-row seat at helping Marketing enhance the customer experience by uncovering valuable insights through our suite of web analytics tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain, configure, and bring world-class best practices to our Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager setup
- Analyze traffic trends, site conversion data, and uncover opportunities for conversion optimization
- Develop and facilitate a process around adding or changing new tags and updating infrastructure to either tool
- Be the gatekeeper and source of truth for UTM parameter structure and best practices
- Be familiar with our entire martech infrastructure so you can troubleshoot root causes to issues, establish best practices across platforms, and recommend changes or reconfigure systems as needed
- Be responsible for website GDPR compliance
- Maintain the relationship with our Analytics 360 vendor
- Update web pages as needed
Who You Are:
- Experienced - 3-5 years related professional experience, including:
- 3+ years managing the infrastructure and reporting of web analytics platforms - Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager strongly preferred
- Deep experience with configuring conversion pixels and event schemas strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of GDPR guidelines for website management preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Advertising preferred
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction.
- Analytical - Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data and technology to understand and influence consumer behavior
- Data-Driven Decision Maker - You are an organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and process, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems.
- Driven - Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change in a fast-paced environment while being under tight deadlines.
- Strategic - You thrive on challenges, are agile, possess a great deal of perspective and have a clear vision, tolerance for risk, and ability to navigate ambiguous situations.
- Agile - You can easily prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, have a sense of urgency, and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions. You’re able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and “Keeping the Lights On” (KTLO) activities.
- Master Communicator - Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to flex your style to relate sophisticated concepts to an entry-level employee or C-suite executive as needed.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the right way.
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.