Operations Analyst (Contract-To-Hire) at SailPoint
Austin, TX area candidates only
The Operations Analyst is responsible for contracts and opportunities for Professional Services. The candidate must have strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, and problem-solving, while maintaining the flexibility to adjust to changing business needs in a rapidly growing company. The Operations Analyst must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, the ability to understand and develop processes, and be comfortable working independently with internal customers and partners around the world. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of contracts, project financials, and related data systems. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Review and analyze contracts and project financials to determine next steps and drive to completion.
- Manage intake of all contracts via a variety of methods and provide timely communication with all stakeholders regarding status of requests.
- Conduct thorough review of contracts in relation to internal criteria and risks.
- Ensure compliance with business terms and conditions.
- Build and maintain reports in online systems and Excel.
- Uphold and enhance data integrity through effective processes and communication.
- Develop and maintain working relationships across lines of business, including project management, accounting, and contracts teams.
- Assist in developing new processes and implementing new tools.
- Train internal users on related systems and tools, as well as troubleshooting end-user issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce, SpringCM, or similar database tools.
- Strong organizational ability and a demonstrated track record of managing urgent projects concurrently.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company while ensuring compliance with set processes and procedures.
- Initiative to take ownership of issues and drive to resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Legal and Paralegal skills are beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of work in a related field.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.