Principal Machine Learning Engineer at Postclick
Who are we?
Postclick is the world's leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.
A day in the life
- lead a machine learning feature consisting of 2-6 engineers, a product manager, a quality assurance engineer, and a scrum master
- Actively and constructively give and receive feedback to drive team success; you communicate where people stand honestly and sensitively
- Support project completion amidst adversity with a positive attitude; able to shift in a quickly changing environment
- Be a technical expert and your teammates and stakeholders learn from you
- Participate in the strategy, planning, and execution of your team’s technology roadmap & OKR’s
- Ensure technology standards and best practices are met
- Translate status, needs and gaps upward to leadership, drive productivity and departmental goal achievement
- 8+ years of working in software development
- 2+ years writing robust code in Python, Golang or an equivalent modern programming language
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- 3+ years working with Data Science and Machine Learning teams
- 2+ years as a Tech Lead for one or multiple scrum teams
- Experience working in a rapidly moving environment
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD
- Experience being accountable for non-functional requirements, software quality, defects that make it to production
- You design and build real-time distributed systems for machine learning at scale
- You take product problems and choose the right ML approach to prototype, evaluate, and tweak a solution quickly before taking it to production scale
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Note: We are unable to sponsor for this role at this time