Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
The Role (NOT REMOTE)
You are talented, analytical, and highly driven to deliver results. You are excited about the opportunity to have broad exposure to, and interactions within, a rapidly growing part of the fintech industry. You have a keen desire to build experience within a B2B lender that has an impressive growth trajectory. You are comfortable gathering and analyzing information, reporting, modeling, and communicating recommendations. You will confidently present results to senior management and implement your recommendations in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Build deliverable and useful data insights
- Create forward-looking models in Excel
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst or reporting analyst
- Experts in Microsoft Excel to create reports with pivot tables, graphs, and charts
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, processes, and information flow
Bonus Points if You Have:
- SQL or Python experience
Read Full Job Description