Risk Adjustment and Quality Performance Senior Analyst at Ascension
The Risk Adjustment and Quality Performance Senior Analyst will support Ascension's Medicare and/or Commercial (Medicare Advantage, MSSP ACO, Bundles, Commercial, Exchange) blocks of business.
The Senior Analyst will design and develop data queries, analyze reports to measure risk adjustment opportunity, contractual quality and HEDIS performance, descriptive statistics, financial performance, and assist in development of leadership presentations. This position will work with large data sets in Ascension's Google cloud platform and see projects from conceptualization to completion by contributing to all aspects of the analytics lifecycle.
What You Will Do
- Write advanced SQL queries, use statistical programming languages, and develop complex visualizations to support advanced analytics across Ascension
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on risk adjustment related analyses and audits and share knowledge on industry updates
- Coordinate across functional and data teams to ensure consistency and optimization of the overall work product. Suggest solutions, improvements, and efficiencies in data quality and management
- Stay abreast of upcoming industry changes to definitions. Communicate upcoming changes to appropriate individuals. Benchmark national best practices and make recommendations for change as appropriate
- Present analytical results within Ascension and to external customers
- Update reports to support trend analysis
- Develop pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
- Remain curious and a lifelong learner
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.