Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
360Partners is looking to hire someone with strong analytical skills as a search engine marketing analyst for a full-time position beginning now. This position will be responsible for analyzing search engine campaign results, solving problems, taking actions based upon analysis, and building new search engine campaigns for clients.
Why would you want to work with us?
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Don’t take our word for it. One of our clients recently sent us an email that said, “I truly believe we’ve left no stone unturned – 360Partners (now (un)Common Logic) has diligently and thoughtfully positioned us better than any other provider has, or in my opinion could have done.”
About (un)Common Logic:
(un)Common Logic is an online marketing ad agency founded in 2005 by two serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of business experience. Currently, clients are from all over the U.S. and include start-ups, well known brands and Fortune 500 companies. The company currently has 40 employees and is located near 2222 & MoPac in Austin, TX.
- Data reporting and analysis. Run reports to understand performance of various marketing campaigns. Spot trends, opportunities and problems and respond proactively.
- Campaign optimization. Able to optimize manually or by using a cutting-edge technology to manage keyword bids and improve campaign performance.
- Manage online search engine budgets to defined goals and metrics.
- Generate keyword lists and build new pay-per-click search campaigns. Research keywords, create effective text ads, and structure accounts properly.
- Regular client interaction. Must feel comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients.
- A bachelor's degree in business or a technical field (i.e. engineering, math, etc.)
- Bonus points for a master's degree
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity. Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- Specific pay-per-click search engine marketing experience a plus
- A sense of humor