The Senior Analyst will collect, store, and provide data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisionsDuties & Responsibilities:
- Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
- Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
- Create dashboards with KPIs for a variety of stakeholders
- Drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- 5+ years as an analyst, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience using tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Experience working with SalesForce data
- Preferred experience with Python programming
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- We are looking for an experienced analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the organization.
- Coach junior analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.