“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
Bright Health’s Analytics Team is working to push boundaries to redefine what strong analytics can accomplish in health care. The Senior Analytics Consultant will advance the role of analytics as strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Senior Analytics Consultant will be comfortable speaking both ‘business’ and ‘data’ with our internal teams and external vendors to understand business questions, develop ways to answer those questions, and communicate answers to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design and develop reports that answer a business question.
- Expand expertise in core areas of health care data, including traditional claims data, real-time provider data, and novel sources of data related to consumer experience and the social determinants of health.
- Create reporting resources and datasets that are well designed, easily maintained, and repeatable.
- Produce clear and concise summaries of analytical findings for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through a variety of media: presentations, email summaries, executive summaries, and oral discussions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics-related field or ten (10)+ years of professional experience required
- Five (5)+ years of business intelligence or analytics experience required
- Heath care industry experience preferred
- Advanced level of expertise with business intelligence tools, including SQL, Tableau and/or PowerBI required
- Expertise with Value Based Care reporting solutions and analysis preferred
- Expertise in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Experience with healthcare and consumer data preferred
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
- Willingness to mentor other team members and advance their knowledge
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.