Senior Business Analyst, Revenue Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll work with star engineers, designers, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands great technical depth, principled thinking, well honed product judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
Workrise is hiring a Sr. Business Analyst that will be responsible for helping our Revenue and Sales Support teams make data-driven decisions on how to maximize sales effectiveness and operational efficiency. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is experienced in taking data from disparate data sources (Excel, Sheets, SQL, etc.) and developing dashboards, reporting and analytical insights in support of sales and/or operations teams in a complex, fast-moving environment.What you’ll do:
- Develop and continuously maintain resource planning models and sales forecasts to help operations and sales leaders drive cost efficiencies, revenue growth and overall profitability
- Analyze available data to make strategic process improvement recommendations and prioritize the project roadmap for the organization
- Leverage available market research coupled with input from sales leaders to develop go to market plans and execution roadmaps
- Develop dashboards and reporting that enable functional managers to drive performance, accountability and process improvement within their respective teams
- Bring a sophisticated level of statistical and quantitative analysis to enable growth for Workrise
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly department level performance summaries for executive audiences
- Project manage multiple high impact initiative simultaneously, holding yourself and various stakeholders accountable for decisions and results
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and improvement across the organization
- Develop new compensation methodologies to drive sales growth
- Assist with new business or product experimentation including design, roll-out, and monitoring
- Work to mature Workrise’s company-wide data environment
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a similar role, preferably at high-growth startups
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or a comparably quantitatively rigorous field
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics preferred
- 2+ years of SQL experience (Hive, Spark, and other big data tools a plus)
- Background in data visualization and reporting and experience with third-party tools (experience with Tableau preferred)
- Proven execution and impact on initiatives with leadership and product teams
- Able to drive complex projects to successful completion
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Experience working in fast-paced and frequently-changing environments; ability to thrive in ambiguity and self-direct
- Compensation planning experience for sales roles a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.