Senior Business Analyst at Q2
Q2 is seeking a Business Analyst for our Commercial Product Management group based in Austin, TX, this is your chance to join a high-performance team that is pushing the boundaries of technology to deliver, implement, and support custom code for clients. If you love problem solving and going above and beyond to satisfy clients and their ever-changing needs, then this is the position for you. The ability to effectively communicate with Clients, Developers, and Management will ensure a successful career with our growing team.
If you are the right fit for this position, you are comfortable in a supporting role, yet capable of engaging in highly technical team discussions and requirements analysis. You will work on the product team in very close proximity to more senior product, sales, solutions consulting and implementations team members. You will learn our solutions, understand how we approach all aspects of banking and engage with customers and prospects to develop customer requirements. You will support the sharing of those requirements with the product team and work to prioritize them to our existing product roadmap. Ideally, you are a talented writer with strong analytical skills who also nurtures lasting relationships with highly technical team members and customers.
- Communicate with stakeholders to elicit, document, and guide requirements and project workflows
- Acts as secondary liaison between multiple departments including sales, product, design, development, and implementations.
- Create use cases and/or report specifications for approval by clients and the Development team
- Effectively communicate with Management and project teams across the organization
- Gather specifications from clients and third party vendors
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Participates in Early Adopter cycles with Financial Institutions and Product Owners
- Assists in training internal groups on key functional aspects of released functionality through various media – including in-person sessions, internal and external-facing documentation, and answering questions.
- Assists with acceptance testing of the software during the development cycle to ensure the functionality meets the needs of the customer
- Assisting with internal inquiries regarding established product features
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 8 years of Business Analyst experience
- Commercial Banking, Cash Management and/or Treasury knowledge
- Financial Industry experience with in-depth banking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated by providing excellent Customer Service
- Passion for technology
- Desire to join a winning team, prove yourself, and ramp up quickly
- Experience contributing in an Agile development environment
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Experience with MS Visio or equivalent software
- Informal or academic experience with software development
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.