ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Analyst – Compliance Delegation Auditor oversees the compliance oversite of delegated entities across multiple product lines by performing pre-delegation assessments, ongoing delegation oversight and auditing of delegated entities so as to ensure their policies and procedures, operations, systems, staffing, and ability to provide reports are in compliance with regulatory/statutory and as applicable accreditation requirements.
- Conducts pre-delegation and annual audits for new and existing delegated entities ensuring that the entity continues to perform the delegated activities in accordance with the agreement and regulatory requirements
- Develops, revises, and maintains all delegation audit tools
- Prepares all audit reports including correspondence and corrective action plans to ensure that the entity satisfies all requirements within allotted timeframe
- Maintains all documentation to support evidence of compliance with all delegation requirements
- Attends Delegation Oversight Committee and Compliance Committee meetings
- Assists more broadly in supporting overall compliance program initiatives as assigned by leadership
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience performing delegation oversite required; three to five (3-5) years of experience preferred
- Health insurance experience preferred
- Ability to gather and analyze data sets
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.