Senior Customer Growth Analyst at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
We are seeking an analytical problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal savvy and consultative skills with the proven ability to translate complex business and technical problems into simplified solutions. This person will have a seat at the table in developing efficient, scalable solutions that build the foundation for predictive customer analytics at BigCommerce. You are comfortable with ambiguity. You are motivated by big growth opportunities that require large scale change. You are eager to share your perspective and your knowledge with others.What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with Operations Leadership Strategic Operations teams to understand key challenges and opportunities in a demanding environment, leveraging data to provide insightful recommendations in a concise, absorbable manner to help facilitate decision-making
- Proactively partner with marketing automation to inform frameworks and business processes that enable efficient data flows and allow scalable and successful targeted Customer Marketing campaigns;
- Help shape the future-proof foundation of effective data collection around marketing automation; be able to analyze and effectively leverage the data structure you've helped create
- Collaborate daily with the Customer Marketing team on KPI analyses that inform targeted customer marketing campaigns and facilitate data-driven actions on attribution, causation and incremental lift
- Work closely with data engineers, marketers and other analysts to build analytics that drive our customer marketing efforts.
- Foster a culture of repeatability, scalability, and sharing amongst data-centric teams at BC, with a goal of building sustainable tools and processes that will last well into the future.
- Constantly assist with identifying and mitigating risks to schedule, scope, and resources while balancing competing priorities across multiple initiatives and stakeholder requests.
- Design and conduct statistical analyses of business performance in order to optimize and improve investment (eg, customer journey mapping).
- 5+ years in a data/analytics role using SQL to analyze large datasets to answer business questions.
- Self-starter who loves to apply statistical analysis to understand how your organization can optimize marketing and remarketing efforts.
- Experience in diagnosing and overcoming the unique business process and data challenges of providing a unified view of a customer journey.
- Curious, hungry, people-person who absorbs information quickly and seeks answers in a tactful and efficient way.
- Knowledge of eCommerce or SaaS digital marketing analytics, Tableau, website tracking and related CRM technologies (experience with Google Analytics, Segment, Salesforce, Optimizely, and/or Marketo a plus).
- A builder, a person who enjoys creating infrastructure to help teams unlock their best work with proven ability to visualize the strategy.
- Strong business acumen with proven experience with indirect influencing in cross-functional roles via excellent verbal/written communication.
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Math, Business Administration, Finance, Economics), or applicable career experience.