Senior Data Analyst, Marketing at OJO (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:55 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
About the Analytics Team
The Analytics team is a small but rapidly growing, high impact team at OJO. Our vision is to democratize the use of data in our company and steward building a data-driven decision culture. We aim to provide every team with reliable, trustworthy self-service access to relevant information while partnering cross-functionally and with the executive team on meaningful, deep analyses aimed at performance improvement in every function of our company. Every member on the team strives to have deep subject matter expertise on their relevant domains and has the freedom, opportunity and responsibility to own and manage the codebases for their domains in our data warehouse and BI platform. There is always important, challenging, and exciting work to accomplish in an incredibly fast paced and innovative environment!
About this Role
As a Senior Data Analyst, Growth Marketing at OJO, you will be a key player in helping us impact thousands of consumer home shoppers and real estate agents. You will be responsible for statistics and data collection for all traffic and online behaviors. You will own the definition of all data tracking, integration, and verification. In this role, you will work closely with product managers and analysts to define, and review tracking policy, and work closely with engineers to implement and verify data. This role will require a Product Manager mindset with a strong analytics background along with the technical skills of web-related data.
Location: While we have a slight preference for candidates in Austin, Texas where OJO is headquartered, we're also open to candidates outside of Austin in Texas, California, Arizona, Illinois or Minnesota.
What you'll do:
- Monitor and identify problems and opportunities of current user behavior combined with traffic and product goals
- Define how to track and monitor data working closely with traffic and product managers and maintain all tracking definitions with documentation
- Create tagging/tracking strategy and work with engineering and product to ensure the right data is being measured
- Manage, maintain, and refine the global implementation of Google Analytics and 3rd party campaign tagging
What we need from you:
- B.A./B.S./Master’s in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative focus
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics or business intelligence
- Experience in managing tracking for entire traffic and online user behaviors required
- Experience setting tagging strategy and implementing tags with Google Tag Manager
- Ability to verify the tracking implementation
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Working experience with large datasets using data analytics tools
- Experience in creating entire tracking from scratch
- Excellent SQL skills and experience with BI dashboards (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Proficient in tools such as A/B testing platforms (VWO, Optimizely), analytics solutions (Oracle, Tealeaf, Clicktale aka Contentsquare, Indicative, Kissmetrics), and other various qualitative survey tools
- Proficient in Excel (vlookups, pivots, creating formulas, etc.)
- SEO/SEM experience
- Hands-On experience developing and working with Looker
- Previous experience in data wrangling and analysis using Python, R or Matlab
- Previous analytics experience working within a two sided marketplace
Bonus Points For:
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.