Senior Data Scientist, Growth at Evernote
We aspire not only to make people more successful by using technology to improve their thinking but also to build an incredible company while doing so. As a Data Scientist on Evernote’s Growth Messaging team, you’ll lead the way in the research and development of the next generation of algorithms used to drive and grow user engagement and monetization at Evernote and help build the NextGen Messaging engine powered by Machine learning-based personalization for communicating with over 200 million users on a daily basis.
If you are driven, result-oriented and passionate individual who likes to make a direct impact on the company’s key business metrics like bookings and revenue growth, we would like to speak with you. We measure in days, not weeks, and monitor our experiments’ results in real-time.What you'll do:
- Design and implement predictive models to improve engagement, conversion, and retention
- Collaborate with Product Managers and other engineers to surface use cases for applying machine learning in Evernote Product
- Guide and mentor junior and other aspiring machine learning engineers on the team
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Finance, or other quantitative field
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience working on production machine learning systems at scale, data mining, ranking, recommendation and/or natural language processing
- Self-starter with proven record of improving user engagement and business outcome through ML strategy
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, CloudML and other Cloud AI tools
- You hold yourself accountable for delivering results
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve
- You have a growth mindset
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.