Senior Integration Analyst at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Support Bright Health IT systems (in-house and outsourced) which support health plan back-office functions.
- Develop business requirements including mapping of data elements to file layouts and logic rules of exchanged files between Bright and the Business Partner.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future technology solutions by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Focus on developing a repeatable process that reduces time and costs but allows for a quality end product
- Works on reducing the Vendor footprint within Bright by developing and/or leveraging in-house solutions.
- Evaluates and improve data quality at Bright including but not limited to provider and enrollment data.
- Develop test cases that support user acceptance of the associated data exchanges.
- Collect and document all relative information between Bright and Business Partner including but not limited to FTP sites, file name structures, testing requirements, and technical contacts.
- Resolve, troubleshoot, and document system issues between Bright and a Business Partner.
- Interact with Bright internal teams and business partners to complete project activities and deliverables.
- Determine and document appropriate SLAs between Bright and Business Partners.
- Particulate in analysis and designing of business processes, training development, and deployment planning
- Solution design and oversight of health plan function to improve efficiency, increase quality and decrease costs.
- Work with all teams within Bright to identify and implement opportunities that differentiate Bright from members and providers in the markets we serve.
- Work with assigned business teams to identify and scope new project requests including a benefit/cost analysis.
- Assist in developing the yearly Road Map for the IT team.
- Four or more years experience with solutions design and implementation (Required)
- Three or more years experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data (Required)
- Two years or more Claims and/or Eligibility background (Required)
- Two or more years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and data integrations (Preferred)
- One or more years experience in project management and business analysis disciplines (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (Required)
- One or more years of SQL code development (Required)
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs (Required)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, spanning operations, clinical, provider relations, and sales that contribute to driving an exceptional experience for members and for clinicians (Preferred)
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.