Senior Intelligence Analyst (eCrime) at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
The CrowdStrike Intelligence Team’s Intelligence Analysis Cell is seeking an Intelligence Analyst focused on eCrime to join our team. The Intelligence Team is a core component of CrowdStrike, and this position serves as an important role in developing finished intelligence products, conducting analysis, and supporting the technical analysis of threat data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct open source research with specific emphasis on financially-motivated cyber crime actors, evaluating and reporting on their capabilities, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Conduct open source research and evaluate & report on trends in the eCrime ecosystem to include monetization techniques
- Research and compose intelligence assessments related to eCrime cyber security threats in support of cyber intelligence customers.
- Develop profiles of eCrime actors and conduct research on links between eCrime groups.
- Conduct trend/correlation analysis and scenario forecasting at both the tactical and strategic level.
- Understand output of malware analysis (static and dynamic) and automated tracking applications; work closely with eCrime technical researchers.
- Understanding of current and emerging financially-motivated intrusion and data exfiltration threats facing multinational corporations.
- Understanding of current and emerging financially-motivated intrusion and data exfiltration threats (botnets) facing multinational corporations.
- Understanding of the current eCrime ecosystem, enabling resources & infrastructures, and monetization & laundering techniques.
- Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts verbally, graphically, and in writing. Excellent writing skills are mandatory.
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive, practical knowledge of research / collection skills and analytical methods.
- Ability to meet deadlines for written products and customer requests.
- Ability to utilize i2 Analyst Notebook/Maltego or similar tools to create both working-level and presentation-grade visualization charts.
- General understanding of technical concepts and terminologies.
- Foreign language capability in Russian, Spanish, or Portuguese is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree, or military training and experience, in cyber intelligence or general intelligence studies.
- Other technical security certifications or academic background a plus.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.