Senior IOC Analyst at Q2
Q2 is seeking an Integrated Operations Center (IOC) Senior Analyst to join our team. The Integrated Operations Center (IOC) is a dynamic and fast-paced team of Analysts who are critical to maintaining the health and stability of Q2's systems and services. The IOC proactively monitors the availability and performance of a wide variety of services supporting business critical systems at Q2. We provide 24x7 support in a first response capacity and take action to resolve incidents. As an IOC Analyst, you will respond to monitoring alerts and cases, drive investigations and provide triage during incidents and outages for services that the IOC supports across Q2. You will join a passionate and collaborative team of people who are focused on providing exceptional support to our customers and internal teams.
- Administers and troubleshoots network/server infrastructure devices of advanced complexity.
- Implements advance-level complex production infrastructure changes (VPN/Load Balancer)
- Responsible for mission- and business-critical work and/or advance-level complex projects.
- Proactively creates or modifies documentation and best practices to improve IOC understanding.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, providing mentoring to junior staff
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 10-12 years of related experience
- Subject Mater Expert (SME) in one of more disciplines
- Windows and Linux server administration
- Virtualized Environments (AWS, Azure)
- Preference will be given to candidates certified in one or more of the following: Network +, MCSE, LPIC-2, VMWARE, AWS
- Advanced knowledge of Incident and Change Management principles
- Advanced knowledge of customer experience principles
- Call handling and etiquette
- Customer advocacy
- Relationship management
- Product knowledge
- Effective written/verbal communication
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.