ABOUT THE ROLE
Bright HealthCare’s Markets team is responsible for developing and managing long-term strategy, ongoing relationships, and contractual performance across our Care Partners and top network providers.
The Senior Process Improvement Analyst will assist in driving strategic and priority initiatives focused around process improvement for Markets across functional Bright Teams and within the Market Management team. Activities include responding to concerns and questions as well as identifying improvement opportunities and key stakeholders. The position includes leading or coordinating with cross-functional teams in a remote and rapidly changing, matrixed organization. In addition, this individual will help drive resolution of cross-function and cross-business issues on behalf of the Market Management Team.
The Market Success team supports problem solving and solutioning across local markets to ensure shared learnings across all our markets, collaborating closely with other Bright Health teams to ensure efficient and effective issue resolution. The National Market Operations pillar of the Market Success Management Office works to ensure efficient execution on in-market strategies, cross-functional workflows, effective initiative execution, and timely issue resolution. The role will contribute to development and optimization of market-level operational and program reporting, enterprise processes and multi-team workflows, and tools. This position will interface primarily with internal Bright Health teams to achieve Market Success, Market Management team, and Bright HealthCare goals.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of succeeding in fast-paced and complex client-service settings. You anticipate what might go wrong and work with management to proactively optimize solutions that consider needs of multiple stakeholders. You consistently listen before acting; lead with accountability; and engage with an attention to detail. Your colleagues and clients recognize you for engaging with empathy and collaborating with influence to achieve measurable results.
- Acts as a content expert/business lead to contribute business requirements, acceptance, and distribution of improved processes and/or tools on behalf of the Markets team, the focus is on end-to-end business process improvements that drive the operation of the business to ensure services and transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Evaluates opportunities and maintains workflow and associated documentation to drive improvements in operational efficiency of the organization
- Develop and implement new and/or updated procedures and tools to simplify and operations
- Create and maintain the most effective communication to provide routine updates cross-functionally and to leadership via written plan, summarized performance, and/or virtual meeting
- Organize project updates and associated meetings; ensuring clear, timely communication of project/initiative status facilitates completion of the program/project milestones are met
- Monitor cross-functional projects to remain involved in conversations impacting the Market Management Team
- Utilize business data and Market Management Team feedback to provide insight into business performance and suggest areas for improving operations internally or externally
- Collect and analyze external market data to provide benchmarks for comparison purposes
- Support the development of an improvement framework to ensure business transformation processes continue to meet business objectives identifying and analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required
- Three (3) or more years of healthcare industry experience preferred; operations, finance, or a combination of a related field preferred
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple, complex projects and delivering on project objectives required
- Strong background with Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Experience in presenting and communicating project requirements, status updates, performance results, and other key initiatives to an executive audience is preferred
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action, and always operate with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Exceptional collaborator that works well cross-functionally and with many competing priorities
- A love for team-based work in a high, complex, and intense environment that works with majority of remote employees
- A ‘question the status quo’ and entrepreneurial mindset; a love for learning and natural curiosity
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
- High level attention to detail, seeing data and document errors often missed by others
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.