Sr Analyst-Technology at Ascension
Ascension is hiring a Sr. Analyst - Technology. This position will be fully remote and full time. This person will be able to manage projects, support the pharmacy team initiatives, and have previous analyst experience.
What You Will Do
Apply technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure.
- Analyze a chain of events and apply technical knowledge following established procedures.
- Successfully troubleshoot most application problems independently.
- Participate in design, contributing technical insights and ideas.
- Help formulate project scope and objectives.
- Work with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues, respond to user problems, explain new technologies, and present deliverables.
- Write basic documentation of a new or proposed system.
- Share knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Contribute to project plans, RFP's and RFI's.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.