Sr. Business Operations Analyst - Professional Services at Atlassian (Remote)
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As the Sr. Business Analyst for Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation (CSI), you will lead the measurements, data collection, reporting, and insights, that inform leadership and shape our strategy. You will be deep in our teams' delivery data and operating models to uncover and provide insights, support strategic planning and investments, and continuous improvement across our daily execution. Our teams achieve success in the largest customer accounts from pre-sales through long-term relationships and success management. You will be an important partner for our global leadership as we continue to change the future of work at Atlassian and our customers.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our customer data teams, sales operations, and data engineering to build a data-driven understanding of the CSI business and effect on customers.
- Provide partners with insights on the operational health of the business including important metrics in service delivery, financial health, customer success, and OKRs.
- Engage with global CSI leadership to identify reporting, systems, and process needs.
- Operationalize data best practices across systems to lead efficiency at scale.
- Identify gaps or areas for improvement for service delivery or revenue streams across teams.
- Develop new operating models that have benefits to customer outcomes, team scale, and financial outcomes (P+L, forecasts, margin analysis)
- Partner across other operational teams building trusted partnerships and integrating data views to a holistic view of the business and customers.
- Make data-informed decisions and define important metrics to measure progress on operations programs.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of Data reporting and analysis for technical success or professional services teams or a similar background in financial and operational modeling
- Consultative approach to continuous improvement up and down the organization, communicating data into relevant insights for leaders.
- A data-driven approach to surfacing delivery risks, gaps, and opportunities for automation and improvements in efficiency
- Expert-level skills in building detailed capacity and utilization models leveraging SQL.
- Experience with statistical analysis, scenario, and variable-based models to forecast and compare assumptions and conditions on the business.
- Experience with professional services business models or customer success monetization
- Understanding of developing business models for new monetization streams and the accompanying organizational design.
- Package data into relevant insight: You'll build best-in-class, real-time dashboards that combine data sources to a single relatable view.
- Deep experience with CRM data (Gainsight), Data lakes, BI tooling (e.g., Tableau, GoodData, Wave), and SFDC.
- Switch from strategic thinking to relentless execution
- Ability to collaborate remotely with other team members and partners in a high-velocity environment
More about the CSI team
It's all right there in the name when you join the Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation team you are at the heart of empowering our customers to do more with our products as they unleash the potential in their teams. You will contribute to customer success by solving challenges head-on and providing unparalleled knowledge and best practices around our solutions. We are big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have an impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage creative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .