As the Sr. Business Analyst for Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation (CSI), you will own the measurements, data collection, reporting, and insights, that inform leadership and shape our strategy. You will be deep in our teams' delivery data and operating models to uncover and deliver insights, support strategic planning and investments, as well as continuous improvement across our day-to-day execution. Our teams drive success in the largest customer accounts from pre-sales through long-term relationships and success management. This role is a critical business partner for our global leadership as we continue to innovate the future of work at Atlassian and our customers.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our customer data teams, sales operations, and data engineering to build a data-driven understanding of the CSI business and impact on customers.
- Provide stakeholders with insights on the operational health of the business including key metrics in service delivery, financial health, customer success, and OKRs.
- Engage with global CSI leadership to identify reporting, systems, and process needs.
- Operationalize data best practices across systems to drive efficiency at scale.
- Proactively identify gaps or areas for improvement for service delivery or revenue streams across teams.
- Actively develop new operating models that have benefits to customer outcomes, team scale, and financial outcomes (P+L, forecasts, margin analysis)
- Continuously partner with stakeholders across other operational teams building trusted partnerships and integrating data views to a holistic view of the business and customers.
- Make data-informed decisions and define key metrics to measure progress on operations initiatives.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of Data reporting and analysis for technical success or professional services teams or a similar background in financial and operational modeling
- Consultative approach to continuous improvement up and down the organization with an ability to communicate data into relevant insights for leaders.
- A data-driven approach to surfacing delivery risks, gaps, and opportunities for automation and improvements in efficiency
- Expert-level skills in building detailed capacity and utilization models leveraging SQL.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, scenario, and variable-based models to forecast and compare assumptions and conditions on the business.
- Deep understanding of professional services business models or customer success monetization
- Understanding of developing business models for new monetization streams and the accompanying organizational design.
- Ability to package data into relevant insight: You'll be expected to build best-in-class, real-time dashboards that combine data sources to a single relatable view.
- Deep experience with CRM data (Gainsight), Data lakes, BI tooling (e.g., Tableau, GoodData, Wave), and SFDC.
- Ability to switch from strategic thinking to relentless execution
- Strong ability to collaborate remotely with other team members and stakeholders in a high-velocity environment
More about the CSI team
It's all right there in the name when you join the Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation team you are at the heart of empowering our customers to do more with our products as they unleash the potential in their teams. You will contribute to customer success by tackling challenges head-on and providing unparalleled knowledge and best practices around our solutions. We are big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast. You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.