Sr Cloud Data Operations Analyst
What You Will Do
Ascension Data Delivery and Governance group within Ascension Technologies (AT) is seeking a Sr. Cloud SRE Analyst to be a part of our Cloud Data Operations team. This role administers day to day operational support of various projects within the Google Cloud. This role includes various SME responsibilities which entails identifying and troubleshooting issues, finding their resolution and/or escalation in support of follow-up efforts. Ascension is transitioning to a SRE organization, so we are looking for a Cloud SRE Analyst who has an appetite for change with an ability to challenge the boundaries of what can be done with automation and tooling.
- Respond, troubleshoot and resolve production alerts
- Communicate and troubleshoot operational issues supporting a complex environment
- Analyze trends to proactively prevent incidents
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
- Participation in an on-call rotation and operate effectively in a 24x7 environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly with some support and guidance
- Knowledge of Cloud providers including Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with building and administering instances and services in the cloud for development, test, and production environments
- Experience with scripting, testing, and deploying new versions of cloud services and infrastructure
- Experience with developing tools, services, processes, and workflows to ensure DevOps pipelines are available
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools used to build, evaluate, test, and deploy services
- Experience with creating alerts and notifications in GCP and automate tasks
- Experience debugging GCP or other cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years of Technical experience preferred
- 1+ year of working in a Cloud environment
- Experience with terraform and similar technologies
- Full stack application development experience, including CI/CD pipeline development, automated builds, testing, and Infrastructure as Code
- Understanding of jenkins, git, maven, JFrog
- Experience Kubernetes
- Healthcare Experience is preferred
- Experience with Striim is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology and methods of planning and organizing work
- Manage detailed SOP requirements and collaborate with project teams in detailed playbooks
- Experience with Managing Cloud cost and implementation of cost saving measures.
- Experience in forecasting Cloud Cost and providing recommendations.
- Cloud certification or 1 year related experience
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.