The Senior Compensation Analyst will provide analytical support and project leadership to the administration of compensation programs, the development and implementation of tools and materials, and ensuring our programs are aligned with the organization’s pay for performance philosophy.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Serves as an internal consultant to HR Business Partners and department managers related to job classifications, pay ranges, current compensation policies and procedures
• Responsible for the analysis, administration and implementation of all annual programs to include the annual merit process, broad-based compensation, as well as short and long-term cash incentive plans
• Responsible for the creation and administration of job codes within the HRIS system
• Validate compensation data within requisition and HRIS systems
• Partner with HRIS and Payroll to support the annual processes and payouts
• Prepare complex/detailed analyses to assess the effectiveness of reward programs
• Perform market pricing of benchmark jobs and assist with survey submissions to help identify emerging trends
• Influence leadership level positions and also use flexibility to determine how to best meet business needs within business or compliance constraints
• Perform competitive pay analysis and modeling in support of incentive programs and ongoing job evaluation needs.
• Develop communication materials around general comp guidelines, as required
• Organize and maintain job description library
• Conduct FLSA review of new positions and/or those requiring review
Requirements & Education:
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years solid analytical experience, preferably within Compensation or other HR discipline; or equivalent work experience required
• Experience with sales driven organizations highly desired
• CCP or course work completed towards CCP preferred
• Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) with extensive advanced Excel experience (macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, and other advanced functions)
• Experience with ULTI Pro and Workday highly desired
• Advanced analytical skills; ability to synthesize data to support findings and recommendations
• Experience querying and working with large datasets
• Experience with job evaluation and market pricing methods preferred
• Knowledge and experience of competitive compensation strategy and practices including job evaluation, plan design, market analysis and FLSA and related regulations.
• Strong problem-solving and research skills
• Must have the ability to build strong relationships with Human Resource Business partners
• Strong organizational and project management skills, along with the ability to appreciate a fast-changing business environment and the need for urgency
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities under tight deadlines
• Flexible and proactive problem solver adept at achieving results in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, but also able to function effectively working independently
• Ability to take ambiguity in stride
• Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
• Ability to apply compensation knowledge, philosophy, best practices and sound decision making processes to current and proposed compensation programs.
• Demonstrates initiative and sense of urgency in finding ways to resourcefully overcome challenges and re-stimulate projects.
• Self-driven and strategic in thought processes to draft recommendations and conclusions after analyzing data
• Self-starter with strong critical thinking and conceptual abilities; excellent project management skills.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.