Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center. Rather than requiring a certain number of days in the office, LM is committed to employee choice and flexibility. Our San Jancinto office will continue to be a center of energy, to be used for purposeful meetings and meaningful gatherings. Of course, you are able to come into the office more often if you prefer to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Business Intelligence team empowers the organization to make data-driven decisions; providing access to critical business insights to drive our strategic priorities, scale operations, and support M&A activity. You will lead a team of analysts to drive the accessibility, accuracy, and quality of our key business data. As the leader of the team, you will serve as a strategic business partner to the LogicMonitor's business operations teams, collaborating with leadership across the organization to support the continued development of best-in-class business processes and technology.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Lead the strategic vision of the Business Intelligence & Data Management team
- Manage a team of a high-performing analysts to drive process improvements and implement best-in-class Business Intelligence and Data Management processes
- Design and implement process improvements to ensure availability, accuracy, and quality of key business data
- Evangelize and identify opportunities to maximize the adoption and usability of existing Business Intelligence infrastructure
- Partner with Business Technology to support the design and enforcement of change management policies and overall data governance policy
- Collaborate with the functional teams to drive current priorities and development of a long-term Business Intelligence & Data Management roadmap tied to the company's strategic initiatives
- 6+ years of experience leading and developing a Business Intelligence & Data Management team at a high-growth, technology company
- Degree in business, computer science, statistics, or other related fields
- Sophisticated understanding of databases and visualization technologies
- Deep experience with data management processes and technologies
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.