Strategy Analyst - Michigan Market Strategic Planning at Ascension
Join us Ascension Michigan Strategy Team as a full time Strategy Analyst.
We offer the opportunity to work remotely, Monday-Friday
No Holidays/No Weekends.
Competitive compensation, professional development, well-being programs and holistic growth opportunities. Work-life balance through generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, medical, dental, vision and retirement match.
What You Will Do
Analyze data and trends to make recommendations related to Ministry Market strategic positioning, market conditions, service lines, competitor actions and volume/market share trends.
- Support Ministry Market provider development planning through demographic analysis, assessment of provider access, supply database validation, medical staff profiling (eg , age, specialty, utilization modeling/forecasts) and mapping of providers required to support the planning process.
- Support the design, delivery and analysis of the Ministry Market's periodic clinically integrated system of care survey, including the synthesis of the Ministry Market leader's input and feedback.
- Conduct research on service line trends, technology trends and best practices that can support the service line strategy development process.
- Gather internal data required to fulfill data requests to support the master facility planning process.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, basic data formatting).
- Tableau experience preferred, but not required.
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.