Supply Planning Analyst - Growth at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Project Management team is where some of the company’s highest value growth is underway. You’ll lead a team while working with leaders and stakeholders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands principled thinking, highly informed judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
Workrise is hiring a Supply Planning Analyst that will be responsible for the aggregation and analysis of our supply data in order to inform our operations teams and operating strategy across Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain. You will work closely with our Construction Project Managers and Operations teams in order to ensure that we are operating efficiently across all of our projects.What you'll be doing:
- Analyze existing and upcoming project, supply, and operational data
- Work closely with operations teams on our supply strategy
- Create metrics and dashboards that help inform our leadership team
- Lead root-cause analysis to inform our Supply Planning processes and procedures
- Forge relationships with stakeholders across the organization and quickly solve problems cross-functionally
- Support implementation of new strategic initiatives, specifically with supporting data
- Think outside-the-box and always bring new ideas and suggestions
- Preferred 3+ years of Planning/Supply Chain experience in a similar role, ideally at high-growth startups or construction companies
- 3+ years of consulting, supply planning, business operations, or data analytics experience is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent professional experience in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a comparably quantitatively rigorous field
- 3+ years of SQL experience (Hive, Spark, and other big data tools a plus) preferred
- Background in data visualization and reporting and experience with third-party tools (experience with Tableau preferred)
- Proven execution and impact on initiatives with leadership and operations teams
- Able to drive complex projects to successful completion
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Experience working in fast-paced and frequently-changing environments; ability to thrive in ambiguity and self-direct
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!