“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Bright Health Group, we’re trying to make healthcare simpler, personal, and more affordable. One of the ways we’re doing this is by creating engaging experiences on brighthealhcare.com (the primary destination for new users), our member hub, and our tools for providers and brokers. We need a seasoned professional to join our growing team to build and lead the analytics capabilities for our digital properties.
Reporting to the VP, Digital Properties, you’ll collaborate with digital operations, UX, marketing, and business partners, providing insights and recommendations based on analysis and trending of site data. The individual will define and/or build a suite of reporting to meet business needs. You will be the subject matter expert, leveraging analytics to improve the user experience on our web sites. In addition, this role will work in partnership with the product management team and key vendors to determine short-term and long-term needs for tools that support evolving analytics & reporting needs.
- Analyze and interpret data to drive actionable insights and make recommendations to improve the user experience and site features on our web properties
- Lead cross-functional team to develop and implement A/B and MVT test strategy.
- Present analysis and recommendations to peers and senior management
- Manage web analytic project prioritization based on business needs
- In conjunction with cross-functional partners, implement new web analytics tool
- Define and prioritize a list of enhancements requested for all measurement technology
- Drive the development and analysis of KPI reporting
- In conjunction with Product team, build and manage reporting suite
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, methodologies and reports
- Share best practices and develop systems knowledge to deliver new reports and enhance existing reports to meet needs
- Manage page tagging and maintain detailed design documents (SDRs)
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or a related field(required), or equivalent work experience
- Ten (10)+ years’ experience website analytics
- Experience in pathing analysis, fallout analysis, and site testing are required
- Familiarity with major web analytics and BI tools required
- Experience with some query/coding languages (e.g.: SQL, Python) preferred
- Knowledge of tag management tools and requirements preferred
- Great collaborator, with experience working in fast-paced environments
- Self-starter with the ability to build from the ground up
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.