Associate UX Designer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, Our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Associate User Experience Designer is responsible for assisting with the design of user experience for new products and enhancements. This is a hands-on design role within project teams ensuring that products are highly functional, intuitive, visually compelling, and addressing the needs of the market via a thorough understanding and practice of the user centered design process. This position delivers complete design of screens, interactions and workflows for innovative, compelling enterprise SaaS products in alignment with our Design System, in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Here's a Closer Look:
- Daily execution of the design for the new features by brainstorming using paper/pencil and whiteboard, then converting these designs into Sketch/InVision prototypes.
- Create test scripts for, setup and execute weekly RITE user testing to identify and fix usability issues, convert insights into actionable design improvements and identify new strategic design/product opportunities, under the guidance of Sr. UX Designers.
- Act as a "glue" collaborating effectively in remote agile "3 in a box" teams (Design, Dev, and Product)
- Contributing to and maintaining the Design System, pattern library and general understanding of our customers and the collection of user insights,
- Continuously improve your knowledge of UX best practices, business goals, and seeking opportunity to add value to the project team.
What You'll Need:
- 0-1 year's experience with Sketch/InVision, ability to make components, styles, layouts, patterns, workflows, prototypes and iconography is a plus.
- 0-1 year's experience in creating UX deliverables such as scenarios, workflows, mockups, prototypes, synthesized customer research, and wireframes.
- Portfolio of visual and/or interaction design that demonstrates interaction and/or visual design skills.
- Understanding and/or experience with Agile process and working with remote teams is a big plus.
- BA/BS in Human Factors or similar degree preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.