🎉Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, TX. Our company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning-enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 1 billion unique messages per day and is live on more than 20,000 enterprise websites globally.
We are looking for an innovative, data-driven Creative Strategist to join our Advertising Team in Austin! In this role you will be responsible for managing ad creatives for our clients, from production to reporting. You will work closely with our product and design teams to optimize campaign performance and come up with new marketing ideas, bridging the gap between design and data to produce scalable advertising assets.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with new and existing clients to generate advertising creatives that support client business goals
- Perform continuous A/B testing to analyze and evaluate performance metrics of creatives
- Provide regular updates/reporting to client team on campaign launches, performance, optimizations, and tests
- Work cross-functionally with product and design teams to develop and optimize creatives
- Assist in all other areas of copywriting with our corporate website and materials
- 3+ years of experience developing digital campaigns, ad content, and copy
- Exposure to or experience in SEM, PPC, and digital marketing
- Have a working knowledge of Google PPC, Facebook, and other social media channels
- Strong statistical acumen and ability to analyze data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- A time management & organizational guru who has the proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is a plus
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Built in Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Fully stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually until our office reopens.________________________________________________________