“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Bright Health we’re trying to make healthcare simpler, personal and more affordable. To do that, we need an amazing user experience that spans our products and platforms. We are setting out to design and develop a best-in-class system to enable our designers and developers to work more effectively, efficiently, and with a higher level of consistency. Design Technologist to help us conceptualize, define, and build the Design System that drives these products as well as integrating and building around that system. You’ll collaborate with designers, engineers, marketing, several lines of business partners, and product to define the next stage of Bright Health.
- Execute development of scalable component driven Design System elements and various business properties
- Collaborate with Designers and execute on the creation and iteration of design elements to drive our Design System and our products
- Plan and execute scalable foundations for the Design System libraryto service various teams and platforms throughout the company
- Collaborate with Designers to create compelling interaction design throughout our products
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (preferred), or relevant experienced required
- Three (3) + years of experience as a Front End/UI Developer – Design experience is a bonus
- Excel at component driven development, design systems, and front-end technologies
- Experience utilizing and growing design systems through product design and scalable front-end development
- Any of the following skill sets are considered bonuses
- Experience with interactive Prototyping and testing
- Accessibility experience
- UX/UI Design experience
- Has worked with designers to bring flat comps and prototypes to fully coded dynamic experiences
- Super collaborator, with experience working in fast-paced environments
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects across the company
- Ability to define a project path forward, manage trade-offs, and effectively gather feedback
- Git, Jira, UAT and Regression testing, Storybook, InVision, and/or Sketch experience is a strong plus
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.