Medici is recreating the doctor-patient relationship. Medici is a mobile and web app that provides convenient, secure communication between a doctor and their patients. The leadership at Medici has huge ambition and a clear path to realize that vision. Medici has been a company for 2+ years and has ample resources to make things happen.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who can help us create designs that resonate with a wide audience across a diverse set of mediums. We have world-class goals and need your help to make sure our brand is represented on a global stage.
What You’ll Do
- Manage multiple projects from conceptualization through completion
- Conceptualize creative for digital and marketing collateral
- Design (either original or modify existing) branding, branded collateral, advertising, microsites, email campaigns, and event collateral
- Organize and curate resource library and assist in requests for brand assets
- Contribute to the Design Team through collaboration, mentorship, and knowledge-sharing
Who You’ll Work With
The Design Team at Medici is made up of a diverse set of personalities and skill sets. We believe that diversity leads us to make better decisions for more people. Collaboration and inclusion is core to how we get things done collectively; autonomy and empathy is how we get things done individually. The Design Team has its hands in everything that the company does – everything from marketing to product, internal tools and external applications. Medici’s leaders are big believers in Design being a key differentiator to competitors and a major contributor to our success.
What We’re Seeking
The ideal candidate looks something like this:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field from a University or an Accredited Art School; or AA in Graphic Design with relative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ Years of experience preferred
- You have a strong portfolio that shows off your skills creating work in a variety of sizes and mediums
- You’ve got expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Major bonus points if you’re skilled in creating with After Effects as well)
- You have outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- You are a reliable and responsible person that can be trusted to do excellent work without oversight
- You’re eager to be a part of a growing Design team at Medici. We’re looking for folks who can make a positive contribution to the culture of learning, collaboration, and iteration.
What You’ll Get
- All the hardware you need to be successful
- 401K Plan
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Copious Snacks
- Catered lunch 3 times a week
- Access to the office gym
Please include a link to your portfolio when applying.