Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is looking for a well-rounded Graphic Designer, who is eager to take Adia’s branding and marketing to the next level. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing designs and gaining a thorough understanding of what makes content engaging to our workers and potential clients.
Ultimately, your objective is to support Adia in achieving our long-term growth targets by implementing clean, user-friendly design for all marketing and branding material.
Take on new design/creative challenges every day, including branding, advertising and email graphics, ebooks, infographics, illustrations, animations, video projects, presentations, and web design.
- Create high-impact graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Develop designs from concept to production-ready assets
- Solve design problems while wearing multiple hats
- Support the People Operations team with employer branding projects
- Deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Maintain knowledge of Adia’s product and services
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of design experience in a similar role, ideally at a fast-paced B2B SaaS startup
- Experience in an internal marketing team or marketing/advertising agencies
- Experience with design software, especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects
- Thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies
- A keen eye for clean design with high attention to detail
- An advocate for the end user with them in mind in all areas of your work
- You are motivated and results-driven
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, and curious organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
Adia is a gig economy marketplace for businesses and flexible workers in the hospitality, events, warehousing, and retail sectors. Leveraging technology, Adia makes it easier for businesses to find vetted hourly workers on demand, and gives workers a way to book unlimited jobs in one tap. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Founded in 2016, we have a short company history but one that spreads across Switzerland and the US.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.