Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, phenomenal teammates, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to tackle universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive with collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
Mission minded, please read on! Care.com is seeking a versatile, upbeat Graphic Designer to join our team! This is a fairly entry-level role, seeking candidates with 2 years of professional experience who are forward-thinking, creative professionals that are excited about the chance to create for the Care.com brand. The ideal candidate is a design crusader who demonstrates an understanding of branding and direct response techniques into engaging, purposeful designs.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Collaborate with Creative, B2C and B2B teams to understand project vision and business goals to define the best creative solution
- Build and deliver innovative solutions
- Ensure design adheres to our brand standards, leverages industry best practices and reflects current trends
- Collaborate with other creatives to ensure cross-channel brand alignment
- Proactively help evolve a creative culture that inspires and encourages optimistic thinking
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ year’s experience
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Office, PPT, JIRA, Figma,
- Must have experience with digital - email, communications and/or website design
- Be an agile problem-solver, collaborator and business problem solver
- Be conceptual as well as strategic in identifying creative opportunities
- Seek to drive agendas forward, pushing to ensure worthwhile ideas are heard
- Lead work to strategy, scope of work and deadlines
- Experience curating image librabries
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).