Lead Graphic Designer
As the marketing team’s Lead Graphic Designer, you’ll manage AlertMedia’s online and offline design properties including alertmedia.com, email campaigns, brand assets and brand guidelines, event collateral, sales collateral, and more.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support all content that requires graphic design including alertmedia.com, case studies, e-books, guides, social media assets, trade show banners, and more.
- Create engaging templates for our marketing team to utilize so we can be more efficient in our social media postings, blog postings, email campaigns, and other channels
- Work with AlertMedia’s web team to improve alertmedia.com and lead website improvement efforts from a visual standpoint
- Collaborate with demand generation and operations teams to measure impact of design changes
- Work closely with content creation team to create assets that support the business goals
- Create visuals that communicate complex ideas in a clear and cohesive manner
- Maintain library of all marketing assets in Sharepoint and manage version control
- Manage other design needs for the company such as signage, internal documents, and collateral as needed
- Your design portfolio is required upon application for this position. Please include print and digital pieces.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience working within a marketing team
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and standard presentation tools (PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of web technologies as they relate to creative concept development and design
- Awareness of SaaS lead generation best practices and metrics
- Clear communicator, both verbally and visually
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.