Lead Product Designer - Mobile at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your design skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Staff (Lead) Product Designer focused on our mobile apps to join Procore on our journey to revolutionize a historically under-served industry.
As a Lead Product Designer for Mobile, you’ll partner with mobile Product and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our mobile users. You'll shape our product and mobile experience by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to delivered product. If you constantly analyze and obsess over mobile apps and mobile experience best practices—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to our Mobile Design Director, and can be based remotely in the U.S., or in any one of our offices in the U.S.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Product and Engineering leaders to build a mobile strategy that aligns to our company goals and product vision.
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based mobile applications.
- Build mobile concepts and high fidelity interactive prototypes to help guide the future direction of the mobile experience.
- Conduct frequent usability tests with real Procore users (online and/or in-person at job sites around the country).
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams that include Product Managers and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of mobile and web projects and examples to showcase your understanding of mobile design and user experience best practices.
- Proficiency with leading design software such as Figma or Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of mobile design platform standards and passion for interaction design.
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs to cross-functional teams and evangelizing UX to the organization.
- Experience working on an agile software development team.
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, or a related area of study, or equivalent work experience.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.