Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for a Designer to join our Marketing team. You will play an important role in creating visual content that communicates our brand, and in enabling the entire team to create on-brand assets. You will develop and maintain various marketing tools, for both online and offline mediums, that convey and adhere to the Molecula brand. You will be responsible for the visual representation of our brand, maintaining consistency and quality, particularly in website content, social content, and sales collateral.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to an array of audiences to include executives, peers, partners, and customers.
- Develop visual concepts for digital campaigns, presentations, and webpages (with potential future opportunity for print, and events-related design work), while adhering to direction outlined in creative briefs.
- Enable others on the team (non-designers) to create on-brand assets by way of easy to follow toolkits, templates, etc.
- Able to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly.
- Incorporate feedback and tactfully take/give direction.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Design, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience as a designer or similar role.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience collaborating closely with Product Managers, Sales, Engineering, and other Cross-Functional teams to define and explore product opportunities.
- Creative approach and an ability to turn ideas into richly functional and visually slick prototypes.
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools.
- Ability to do end-to-end design from concept to launch and iterate through user research and validation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills and proven ability to present and clear design rationale.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.