The Delivery and Support Experience teams at Favor oversee the entire Favor post-purchase user journey—from the time a customer places an order to when it’s fulfilled by one of our Runners. We ensure that customers have a seamless delivery experience and Runners are able to provide amazing service for their customers.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to be a strategic design contributor and help our users unlock delightful post-purchase experiences. In this role, you’ll help define how our users experience deliveries and when something goes wrong, how we make it right.
Based in Austin, you’ll work closely with a multidisciplinary team of Engineers, Product Managers, and UX Researchers while balancing input and strategy from Support and Service partners at Favor to deliver outstanding experiences for our users.
- Design amazing experiences for end users and support agents across multiple touchpoints, including mobile and web applications.
- Be autonomous, but still collaborative. Take full ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail every step of the way, from initial discovery and ideation to high-fidelity final designs.
- As you design, take feedback and guidance from design leads, your product manager(s), engineers, and of course, our users.
- Deeply understand our service and how it works so you can design the very best solutions for all affected users.
- Present your ideas regularly to teammates, engineers, and key stakeholders.
- Work with cross-disciplinary partners to dig into issues, gather feedback, and design the right solutions.
- You have 2 - 5 years experience designing and building mobile and desktop experiences at consumer-focused product companies; experience designing support tools for internal users and support experiences for end-users is a huge plus.
- You are skilled with Figma (or Sketch).
- You are an amazing designer with a core design skill set that includes strategy, wireframing, information architecture, and visual design. You can think in both low and high fidelity and understand the impact of design on user experience across an ecosystem of products.
- You have a growth mindset and are comfortable with designing to learn. You know that sometimes this means making mistakes. You’re comfortable giving and receiving feedback because you know it makes you a better designer.
- You have a passion for identifying and solving customer problems. You love to engage with research and hear from users directly.
- You have experience applying established design patterns to your work.
- You can describe the design choices you made in past projects and speak confidently to your own design work. You naturally speak on behalf of the user and convince others of your reasoning.
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us that demonstrates your experience designing products that users love. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Please link your portfolio and any required passwords we’ll need to view your work.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description