Senior Brand Designer, Campaigns and Content at Atlassian
Atlassian is used by teams around the world for everything from pizza deliveries to space travel. To help us achieve our mission of unleashing the potential of every team, the Atlassian Brand Studio is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to extend our storytelling and reach our ever growing audience. You'll work with a vibrant, and globally distributed creative team to deliver impact and delight while consistently pushing the boundaries of our brand and measuring your impact along the way.
Your role as a Senior Brand Designer is to bring our story to life through well-crafted visual narratives across all our channels and customer touchpoints. We are looking for someone with experience in storytelling, problem-solving, who is is detail-oriented, curious, and collaborative. You will be required to think strategically about your work and produce creative solutions that help our Brand team achieve our goals with thoughtful customer-centric design.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Support and contribute to the increasingly sophisticated brand landscape and ensure that we communicate with millions of existing and future users in a cohesive and inspiring way.
- Work on a tight-knit, cross-functional team, alongside with partners from marketing and product design, involved in the end-to-end marketing process from ideation to implementation.
- Dream up, design, and execute robust web experiences, integrated campaigns, print pieces, event collateral, and everything in between.
- Push and challenge assumptions through productive debate, which ultimately leads to innovation and better outcomes.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A minimum of five years of professional experience, demonstrated with an exciting portfolio that highlights ambitious design and conceptual problem-solving
- A portfolio that showcases projects that demonstrate familiarity with complex brands
- A deep understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, and color as well as a proven aptitude for design principles, processes, and the strategy that underpins them
- A skillset that spans web, print, motion, experiential, and campaign design
- The ability to receive and solicit feedback like a pro
- Strong visual and written communication skills
- A shared belief that collaboration improves creativity
- Experience working with cross-functional partners in the marketing and product design organizations, as well as external partners like agencies and freelancers
- Confidence in presenting and articulating your work to peers, partners, and leadership
- The perspective to problem-solve for different audiences and needs with attention to detail and a no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Experience in working with illustration
- Expertise with Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite, and Keynote
More about the team
The Creative Team is Atlassian's dynamic internal creative agency embedded within the marketing organization. Collectively, the team defines, articulates, and scales how millions of users experience and connect with the Atlassian brand from a multitude of dimensions. Focused on supporting many teams across our entire company, you will be amongst the designers, illustrators, writers, and animators who combine strategy with research, creativity, and craft to build and shape how we're viewed by the world. And we don't want people to just use our products, we want people to love them!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.