OJO Labs - Senior Product Designer
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO Customer Experience team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us capable of defining the experience strategy and vision, then iteratively designing and teaming to build amazing cross-channel experiences for our customers. We highly value curiosity, innovative thinking, risk-taking, story-telling, measurement, analytics, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the home buyer). To that end, CX Designers work very closely with the product, AI, engineering, and operations teams - collaborating with them every day to build experiences indistinguishable from magic. If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced and innovative environment, come join us!
OJO Labs is looking for a Senior Product Designer to impact thousands of home shoppers and real estate agents by joining the enterprise platform team that will shape the way agents and brokerages work to better serve their customers. You will work closely with researchers, product designers, and engineers to support some of the largest real estate brands in the US. Using human-centered design processes, you will work with the team to deliver new creative solutions that challenge the real estate industry.
- Work closely with Product Managers of our Enterprise Platform to help balance business needs of partners and amplify the customer obsession of OJO to deliver the best experience possible
- Partner with cross-functional team to define problem & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions and oversee building process of integrated experience with our partners that delight customer.
- Design elegant flows and interactions for low-tech audience across mobile and desktop platforms - across various partner websites and experiences.
- Leverage analytics and user feedback to inform design process
- Manage input from multiple stakeholders and clients
- Own and drive product experience forward
- Deliver production ready designs for development
What you like to do:
- Experience with end-to-end product design, shipping product and iterating on it
- Can facilitate and lead ideation and managing design compromises
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping
- Experience with user-centered generative and evaluative product research either on your own or with a dedicated UX researcher
- Familiarity with CRMs (Customer Relationship Management. A system or strategy for managing client interactions, dealing with future and current customers, optimising and systematising relationships)
- Big data design (dashboards, portals)
- Responsive and adaptive design for mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Collaborating with engineering and product co-workers
- Communicating complex ideas or concepts to non-tech, non-design folks and stakeholders of large national brands
- Knowledge of working within Brand Guidelines and Design Systems
- Working knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of real estate industry
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Experience designing for scale (SaaS, or other models)
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.