Senior UX Designer at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is an endpoint security company that specializes in stopping cybersecurity breaches and identifying the adversaries that cause them. Our technology is world class, and now we’re invested in developing a world-class user experience. As a Senior UX Designer, you lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users. You set the example for best practices in user-centered interface design amongst your peers as part of the cross-functional UX team.
- Work closely with researchers, designers, writers, and engineers to design user-focused applications.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to product style guide.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively communicate an experience.
- Exceptional problem solving.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns and best practices for web.
- Experience with product design.
Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity.
- Passionate about information architecture and user interface patterns.
- Previous experience iterating on a SaaS product.
- Previous experience working with a distributed team
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.