We are looking for a Senior UX Product Designer to build incredible user experiences across all of our digital mediums and devices. As the UX Product Designer at AffiniPay, you will focus on public-facing products, internal tools, user interviews, and user testing. You will collaborate with teams of Engineers, Product Managers, and business team members throughout our innovation process – from crafting user flows and wireframes to building interface mockups and sketches. Throughout this process, you will learn what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product exceeds their expectations.
- You complete and present UX research that provides context to new projects and ideas
- You lead user interviews to expand our knowledge of our customer needs and experiences
- You lead user testing initiatives ranging from informal to large-scale
- You develop flow diagrams to demonstrate interactive functionality and animated interface elements
- You build user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability analysis
- You craft the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- You drive the design review cycle and design requirements independently
- You develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- You develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
- You present design work to the product team, engineering team, and AffiniPay executives for review and feedback
- You study site analytics to gain knowledge about historical audience behavior
- Demonstrated experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, hybrid designer, or similar role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience building user-centered design solutions
- Demonstrated ability crafting iterative designs, working closely with customers and peers and developers from inception through implementation
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Exude a real passion for building outstanding interaction experiences
- A phenomenal eye for visual design and layout
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously taking on exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in FinTech has fostered our fast-paced, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to build, work together, and go above and beyond to be industry leaders. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Open PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun offsite quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin's fastest-growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.