Senior UX/UI Designer
Medici is recreating the doctor-patient relationship. Medici is a mobile and web app that provides convenient, secure communication between a doctor and their patients. The leadership at Medici has huge ambition and a clear path to realize that vision. Medici has been a company for 2+ years and has ample resources to make things happen.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer who can help us make the Provider and Patient apps easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable to use. We have world-class goals and need your help to make sure our products are ready to succeed in a global market.
What You’ll Do
- Fight for the user while juggling technology, business, and industry constraints
- Prototype ideas (wireframes, Invision, code…whatever works for the situation) quickly to effectively communicate your ideas
- Lead design on a cross-functional team, generating new ideas and working with stakeholders to make them a reality
- Work with the Design Team to help establish, nurture, and promote a scalable design system
- Lead UX research initiatives to support Design and Product Team decisions
- Contribute to the Design Team through collaboration, mentorship, and knowledge-sharing
Who You’ll Work With
The Design Team at Medici is made up of a diverse set of personalities and skill sets. We believe that diversity leads us to make better decisions for more people. Collaboration and inclusion is core to how we get things done collectively; autonomy and empathy is how we get things done individually. The Design Team has its hands in everything that the company does – everything from marketing to product, internal tools and external applications. Medici’s leaders are big believers in Design being a key differentiator to competitors and a major contributor to our success.
What You Have (Requirements)
- 5+ Years of experience designing for consumer web or mobile products (not just websites).
- You’ve got strong opinions (and good reasons for having them) but have the emotional intelligence to work with a diverse array of opinions and constraints.
- You know Sketch, Figma, Invision, or comparable tools like the back of your hand.
- You are a reliable and responsible person that can be trusted to do excellent work without oversight.
- You can sell your ideas with confidence and articulation.
- You’re eager to be a part of a growing Design team at Medici. We’re looking for folks who can make a positive contribution to the culture of collaboration and iteration.
- Bonus points if you know how to code in any language, or at least know how to talk code with coders.
What You’ll Get
- You’ll have lots of influence on a suite of products with a global reach
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch 3 times a week
- Access to the office gym