Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking to bring on an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our product team and develop the front end user experience of our cloud offering. In this role you will partner with internal stakeholders, development teams, and external partners to make the product vision come to life, influence design with data, use industry best practices, and deliver cutting edge user experiences. Your work will be leveraged by our users to realize the value of Molecula in their ecosystem, ultimately helping them drive towards fulfilling their company missions using data. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with designing the best user experiences, loves telling stories through visuals, and is passionate about inventing the future.
- Own and enhance the user experience of Molecula’s cloud offering by delivering user-centered design (including user flows, wireframes, and prototypes) informed by user research, product usage metrics, market research, and collaboration with customer facing teams
- Maintain the visual design language, including collaborating with freelance visual designers as needed
- Distill deeply technical concepts into highly usable and efficient UI experiences
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization, including facilitating design sprints and workshops
- Partner with leadership to visually communicate product vision internally and externally
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience designing Enterprise or SaaS B2B technology products
- A background building interfaces and working with relevant tools (D3, etc.) for data visualization technologies, data infrastructure, cloud offerings, developer products and tools, visualizing complex data models, or other data products
- Preferred Qualifications
- A relentless eye for detail and an obsession for delivering delightful end-user experiences.
- A deep understanding of modern interface design patterns and working knowledge of visual design fundamentals like color, typography, composition, etc.
- Leverage modern toolsets, such as InVision, Figma, Sketch, or others, to make your work come to life through polished mockups, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Leader and self-starter who wants to play a critical role in identifying areas where design could improve our offering and devising plans to make it happen.
- Excellent visual and written communication skills, including the ability to take complex technical concepts and represent them in a meaningful way.
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment with team members who may be co-located or remote.
- You have shipped entire products or significant features and can articulate their impact.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.