UX Design Manager at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The CrowdStrike UX team is a single multi-disciplinary team comprised of front-end engineers, designers, user researchers, writers and QA. We’re a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive and diverse group using our collective strengths to deliver a capable and intuitive user experience for our customers.
As a UX Design Manager, you’ll be responsible for the workload management, recruitment, wellbeing and professional growth of your team members on the UX Design team. You’ll help to build an open and collaborative environment and supporting systems to help your team succeed in their roles. You’ll work closely with your peers in UX and across the broader engineering organization to ensure projects are a success and advocate for user-centered best practices.
- Support wellbeing of team members - providing support and guidance focused primarily on resourcing, progress and soft skills.
- Gather feedback from others, provide coaching as needed and in collaboration with discipline leads to advance team member skill sets.
- Manage team workload, project resourcing and coordination in a fast-paced, highly distributed environment.
- Strategic team growth planning, recruiting and interviewing in collaboration with leads.
- Successful on-boarding and general administration.
- Some travel (project off sites, team get-togethers).
- Develop general understanding of cybersecurity domain to best support leads and team members.
- Strong product design track-record focusing on user-centered design approaches.
- Experience supporting people and teams with empathy and professionalism.
- Experience tracking and managing resourcing for multiple projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with technical teams, cybersecurity, and startups strongly preferred.
- Experience in remote-first environments.
- Experience or familiarity with Figma
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.